Test Your Basic Orthodontic Knowledge and Win A Prize
***Take the test below and email your answers to perhaps win a pretty cool prize***
Using ChatGPT Trivia to Improve Orthodontic Knowledge
Trivia is a great way to test your current knowledge and learn new facts. With that in mind, I asked ChatGPT to create a list of ten trivia questions centered on orthodontics.
The questions are reasonably basic, especially for people like ourselves who are in the industry. But I would be surprised if many people outside the industry, including those who go to an orthodontist or use orthodontic products, would know the answers.
Using ChatGPT Trivia As A Educational and Sales Tool
Trivia can be a great refresher course on basic information for your sales experts. But more importantly, it could be a great learning tool for new salespeople, your in-person or online client services staff, and employees who work in support departments.
Used creatively and wisely, it could also be a great selling tool!!! Perhaps it makes for a fun flyer for orthodontists to give to patients, especially younger ones. Perhaps it's a great way to highlight the differences between our products and our competitors. The questions below offer a unique and novel way to introduce to a doctor the OC Orthodontics Three A's:
ACCELERATED AESTHETIC ACCESS
Ten Trivia Questions about Orthodontics
1. What is the average duration of orthodontic treatment for most patients?
2. What is the term used to describe misaligned teeth?
3. Name the orthodontic appliance commonly known as "braces."
4. What is the main purpose of wearing retainers after orthodontic treatment?
5. What is the term for the upper and lower teeth not fitting together properly in orthodontics?
6. True or false: Orthodontic treatment is only for children and teenagers.
7. What is the name of the specialized dentist who treats orthodontic issues?
8. What is the term for the branch of dentistry that focuses on correcting irregularities of the teeth and jaw?
9. What is the average number of times a patient typically visits the orthodontist during treatment?
10. In orthodontics, what is the term for the process of shifting teeth into their proper positions?
So Neill, what about that pretty cool prize?
In order to win the prize you need to do the following:
1. Take the test, preferably with your team
2. Email your answers to me at:
Your answers need to be emailed to me by no later than this Thursday.
ANSWERS WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY!!!
(answers were also generated by ChatGPT)